The delivery times quoted below estimate the number of days that it will take a package to reach you from the date we send it. The factors which determine delivery times are:
- The delivery country
- The method of shipment
- If sent by Royal Mail, the package will usually arrive on the next business day after shipment, but may occasionally take one day longer.
- If sent by courier, the package will arrive on the next business day after shipment. Orders received after 1pm on a Friday, or on Saturday or Sunday, which are in stock, will be shipped on Monday for delivery on Tuesday.
a) If sent by Registered Air Mail, the timescales are:
- Asia and Australia: 4-9 business days
- Eastern Europe: 2-5 business days
- North America: 4-9 business days
- Western Europe and Ireland: 3-7 business days
b) If sent by courier, the timescales are:
- Africa: 2-4 business days
- Asia and Australasia: 2-4 business days
- Middle East 2-4 business days
- USA: 1-2 business days
- South America: 2-4 business days
- Western Europe and Eire: 1-2 business days
These are estimates. There may be variations in the speed of service caused by factors beyond our control.